Identity Management describes the management of individual identities, their authentication, authorization, roles and privileges/permissions within or across systems. Identity Management (IdM) and Access and Identity Management (or AIM) are terms that are used interchangeably under the title of Identity management while Identity Management itself falls under the umbrella of security. We work closely with Microsoft to offer solutions for handling information, rights, and credentials across the complete infrastructure and systems on and off premises. Structuring and automating users and rights are often an essential part of the infrastructure projects in which we are involved.
Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R1/R2 and BHOLD
We work with Forefront Identity Manager (FIM 2010) and Microsoft BHOLD as the platform for providing a comprehensive solution for managing identities, credentials, and identity-based access policies across environments. FIM 2010 empowers users with self service password reset and embeds self-help tools in Office so you can manage routine aspects of identity and access, gives IT Professionals rich administrative tools and enhanced automation, and delivers .NET and web services-based extensibility for developers.
Our add-ons for FIM 2010 R1/R2
We have numerous add-ons for FIM 2010 which we include as part of our projects –
- Management Agent Run Profile Scheduler (similar to old MASequencer)
- Home Directory Management Agent (MA) (free or supported version)
- PowerShell Management Agent (MA) (free or supported version)
- Numerous independent FIM Portal Workflows (free or supported version)
If you would like more information on the Management Agents or workflows, contact us by mail regarding this (for contact details, see Contact section).
- FIM 2010 R2 solution for international pharmaceutical company
- FIM 2010 R2 solution for government institution managing 25K+ users
- FIM 2010 R2 and PCNS solution for large, international production company
- FIM 2010 solution for danish oil and energy company
- FIM 2010 implementation at Dansk Supermarked (40K+ users) which also included implementation of Home Directory MA and PowerShell MA
- Customized FIM 2010 implementation for a large distribution company in Denmark
- Automated/assisted Exchange-migration using FIM 2010 at production company in Denmark