Our driver is the desire to provide the best and most focused consulting services possible and therefore we only employ the finest and utmost experienced consultants.
We have consultants in all parts of Denmark and work with customers worldwide, following is a list and description of our permanently associated staff (we have other profiles available on request):
Vivi Larsen Dag Cummings Andreas Mørch
Associate business development manager
Following is a general definition of the consultant titles and roles as used in Inceptio
- Associate consultant: An associate consultant is at the beginning of their consulting career and will typically do work to support other consultants – data collection and analysis, workshop support, first and second line support etc. Associate can also refer to a contractor at any level e.g. Associate Principal consultant.
- Consultant: A consultant is ‘learning the trade’ within a specific domain of expertise. A consultant is developing in most competency dimensions and work in different roles on different projects in a specific domain.
- Senior consultant: A senior consultant is highly skilled with one or more specializations within specific domains of expertise. He has extensive experience with working in the IT sector, as well as a deeper theoretical background. A senior consultant is capable of working independently as well as in teams. A senior consultant is often responsible for the completion of a part of a project or activities for which he/she leads a small team. The senior consultant independently designs, plans and executes assignments, and often holds responsibility for the coordination of other resources involved with a specific project. A senior consultant is also more client and sales oriented.
- Managing consultant: A managing consultant is excelling in more of the competency dimensions and has the same background as a Senior consultant. A managing consultant is known in the IT industry for his or hers domain expertise and is capable of generating his or her own work and that of others. As such the managing consultant is often responsible for business volume, through sales and delivering a project. A managing consultant can act as a team lead and/or mentor for other team members.
- Principal consultant: A principal consultant has a strong business impact and is often also part of the company’s leadership. A principal consultant is capable of shaping a piece of business being the leader in a specific domain and in any other domains. A principal consultant develops high-level business relations and high-impact projects. A principal is capable of leading large teams and also generates new business ideas.
- Solution architect: The solution architect is a role that can by held in projects by Senior, Managing and Principal consultants. What sets the solution architect role apart from the senior consultant is the size and/or complexity of the individual project being managed, the architectural responsibility for all or larger parts of the project and/or the complexity of the technologies involved.
Source: Wikipedia and our own work